This is our time; now is our moment.
Photo: Evan Leeson (cc)SA-2.0
Your actions and volunteerism are crucial for building a Climate & Ecological Emergency Campaign and taking ATL’s efforts to scale.
- Read "WHAT CAN WE INDIVIDUALS DO?".
- Read and discuss the new book “BRIGHT GREEN LIES: How the Environmental Movement Lost Its Way and What We Can Do About It” by Derrick Jensen, Lierre Keith, and Max Wilbert.
- Support resistance to the proposed lithium mine at Thacker Pass, Nevada.
- Download and read ATL's free e-book: "Climate and Ecological Delusions and Contradictions That Will Rapidly End Humanity…Unless...". The e-book provides the basis for why we need to trigger an emergency alarm and how we can achieve it.
- Further emergency information: (1) read our Situation page, (2) watch climate scientist Kevin Anderson's lecture "Climate's Holy Trinity," and (3) read William Ophul's short book "Apologies to the Grandchldren: Reflections on Our Ecological Predicament, Its Deeper Causes, and Its Political Consequences."
- ATL's March 17, 2019 Letter to the Hewlett Foundation.
- Spread the emergency personally: share ATL's Delusions and Contradictions e-book, discuss these issues with friends, family, teachers, students, colleagues, and your networks.
- Join the Climate Emergency Coalition (sign on: Individuals / Organizations).
- Sign up for ATL's updates and action alerts.
- Spread the emergency online: email, tweet, post on Facebook, reach out through other social media channels.
- Donate to ATL, a 501c3 organization.