This is our time; now is our moment.
Photo: Evan Leeson (cc)SA-2.0
Your actions and volunteerism are crucial for building the Emergency Climate Movement and taking ATL’s efforts to scale.
- Sign the petition: "Declare a Formal Global Warming State of Emergency" to be delivered to our President, Congress and world leaders.
- Resist President Donald Trump and his climate-destroying agenda. Join in one or all the April marches in many cities nationwide:
- Join the Climate Emergency Coalition at the Climate March in:
- Join the Climate Emergency Coalition (sign on: Individuals / Organizations).
- Sign up for ATL's updates and action alerts.
- Spread the word online: email, tweet, post on Facebook, reach out through other social media channels. Use the hashtag #MobilizeNow.
- Spread the word personally: discuss these issues and our campaign with friends, family, teachers, students, colleagues, and your networks.
- Write letters to the editor or op-eds—using ATL's talking points or your own—about the need for climate action.
- Donate to ATL, an independent, nonpartisan 501c3 nonprofit organization.
- Volunteer with ATL: suggest a role for yourself or let us know your skills.
- Organize teach-ins at your local university, congregation, or civic space. Ask climate scientists, climate leaders, and influential leaders to lead sessions.
- Host moral conversations in your faith community. Ask your faith leader to speak up.
- Create a visioning group.